South Carolina’s Top Massage Therapist
European Spa services at a fraction of the cost!
Carol Williams, a Licensed Massage Therapist, studied dance, psychology and a variety of massage techniques at Indiana University. She completed a B. A. degree in Dance Movement Therapy. She has twenty five years of experience as a massage therapist and has been associated with the Medical Day Spa of the Carolinas since 1993. Her unique art of touch combined with a thorough understanding of human anatomy create the most loving, healing treatments. Her clients often remark that Carol’s massage is magical.
Enjoy the bliss of her healing hands; call now for an appointment.
Phone: (864) 415-3682
Gift Certificates are also Available upon Request. Prices are competitive. Call for seasonal and promotional discounts. All major credit cards are accepted. Treat yourself and your loved ones to a relaxing massage today!
GIFT CERTIFICATES FOR ALL OCCASIONS — PAMPER YOUR LOVED ONES TODAY!
Contact Heavenly Hands Massage for Gift Certificates. We can easily make arrangements for payments over the phone. Call Carol to book a massage today: 864-415-3682
We can provide gift cards in a lovely package, or to save time simply download the gift card from this site to fit the occasion. Then call the spa or email us and we will provide a proof-of-payment code. We also offer unique gift packages for special seasons and events at discounted prices. Mix and match an array of products and services to create unique gifts for the special people in your life.
- Heavenly Hands Massage Therapy provides a truly an awesome experience. The basic services include Carol’s special Swedish Massage which provides deep relaxation for even the most stressed - out office worker.
- Carol’s special Hot Stone Massage combines therapeutic techniques with deep muscle relaxation. Warm Basalt Stones are dipped in rich shea butter to penetrate sore muscle tissue and gently melt away stress.
- Soothing Body Wraps, ranging from seaweed to exotic mud, promise to remove inches while detoxifying the body. In addition, each treatment includes a personalized massage.
- In the quiet, relaxed setting of the beautiful Spa, the therapist customizes each treatment according to the client’s personal needs from a full body massage to a thirty minute special area massage.
- Each massage incudes Infratonic Chi Machine teatments which employ low level sound waves to evoke a state of deep relaxation.
Carol Williams, LMT
South Carolina License: 1166
Phone: (864) 415-3682
Address: Physician’s Center, 100 East Wood Street, Suite 105, Spartanburg, SC 29303
B.A. Dance Movement Therapy from Indiana University